One of the main differences between good payers and great players is the physical preparation. Before working on your psychology, before even working on your technique, you need a body that’s able to take the pressure — and that’s what Tennis Fitness is about.
At Tennis Beast, a world-class provider of tennis apparel, tennis coaching and other services, we offer the best tennis fitness package in the Orange County area. Contact us today if you want to start working on:
• Coordination. Essential for any sport that includes a ball.
• Speed. The quicker tennis player wins the game.
• Strength. Strong legs, strong arms, strong body — you can’t play tennis with-out those.
• Reflexes. Reflexes are decisions taken automatically. That’s just what you need when you have fraction of a second to decide what hit is best.
• Endurance. The longest tennis match in the history lasted longer than 7 hours. You think you can take that without giving up?
To achieve excellent results, we employ a variety of techniques.
Physical training is the basics of any sport and tennis makes no difference. In Tennis Beast, this includes a combination of stability, endurance, and strength work.
Tennis drills are exercises specific to the game of tennis. They train the body, but also improve reflexes, coordination, strength and endurance. Tennis drills are essential in the preparation of tennis champions.
Tennis is aggressive sport and exercises that offer injury prevention are man-datory for long term success. These include stretches, strengthening of certain muscle groups, extra attention to joints and more.
THE TENNIS BEAST ADVANTAGE:
Individual Attention: We do fitness in small groups so that we can focus on every player’s individual needs. We consider the condition of your body, previous experience in sports, any previous injuries — big or small, as well as your natural strengths and weaknesses. Based on that, we offer customized physical programs that make the best of you.
Comprehensive Techniques: When you are familiar with all techniques that world-class players use to stay on top of their game, like we are, you can develop every aspect of a good game.
For more information about our tennis fitness programs, the schedule and the costs, contact us today.